Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Plans

On Friday I am going to the movies to see either Untraceable or Meet the Spartans. Later that night I am going to my cousin's house to hangout. Saturday morning I will wake up around 7am to take a shower and get ready for the day. I have to work at Old Navy from 8 in the morning till 5 in the evening. After work I will probably go out with some friends until later on in the night. Around 10 or 11 I will arrive home to settle in for the night. Sunday morning I plan to wake-up around 8 or 9 and do my morning routine to get ready for the day. On Sundays my family and my aunt's family goes bowling from 11 to 1 in the afternoon. After bowling my family and my aunts and uncles' families go to play handball at the tennis courts if it is not to cold outside. The handball games are usually from 1:30 till 7 at night. After the games I go home cold and sore. When I get home I sit down and watch t.v. On Sundays there are new episodes of Family Guy, American Dad, and The Simpsons. After those shows I finish up some homework and then I go to bed.

No comments: